Dutra Cerro Graden (DCG) will be exhibiting at booth 212 at the 2013 Resource Center for Religious Institutes (RCRI) National Conference in Anaheim, CA from October 22-25, 2013.
The Resource Center for Religious Institutes (RCRI) is a non-profit corporation providing pertinent financial and legal resources to leadership from Catholic religious institutes and societies of apostolic life, as well as the attorneys and professionals that work with their organizations. RCRI holds an annual national conference that provides information on topics that resonate with its membership. Examples of this year’s topics include:
- Leadership’s role in eldercare
- How to pursue an integrated and holistic approach to financial sustainability
- The facility as a care giver
- Sustainable and responsible investing space
DCG’s booth will focus on starting a conversation with attendees who have questions such as:
- “Our sisters are aging and our facilities need renovating. What are our options?”
- “How can we prepare to be financially secure in the coming years using the resources we already have?”
- “What will happen when our Sisters can no longer manage our facilities and property?”
- “How can we leave a legacy using our land that honors our charism in the long-term?”
We look forward to the opportunity to answer these questions and more. DCG is also holding a raffle for several restaurant gift card prizes.
2013 RCRI Conference Booklet